Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS 2.7.1 released

Dear Spring Community,

I'm pleased to announce a minor update 2.7.1 of the SpringSource Tool Suite (STS).

The update provides:
    • support for Spring Roo 1.1.5
    • ships with Spring Roo 1.1.5
    • Roo Shell colors customizable
    More details can be found in the New and Noteworthy document. Detailed installation instructions are also available.

As always downloads are available from the STS download page.

Regards,
    Martin

Hi Martin,

I tried to download the latest STS, I think the link is broken. Please help me to download the latest STS.

Thanks
    Srini

Comment

Hi Srini,

I tried the official download page and it works for me. I just accepted the license and used the link below the button that takes me directly to the download page. Maybe you hit a temporary problem? Or try another browser?

HTH,
      Martin

Comment

Hi Martin,

Thank you for information.

I tried to download again using the browsers, Firefox, IE, Chrome and I am facing the same issue, I could not download.

After registration, I am getting the page where all the versions of STS displayed. When I click on the link, for example, 'springsource-tool-suite-2.7.1.RELEASE-e3.7-win32-x86_64-installer.exe', the following url is shown in the address bar,

http://download.springsource.com/rel...-installer.exe

But the browser displays error message as, "...could not find the url...".

Thanks,
        Srini

Comment

Hi Martin,

I am able to download STS now.

Thanks,
          Srini

Comment

Hey Srini,

glad to hear that you can download STS now. Did you do anything special or was it indeed a temporary problem?

Cheers,
            -Martin

Comment

Hi Martin,

It looks like a temporary issue. Now I have downloaded from office network, earlier I was trying to download from home computer (connected directly with ISP). I am not sure whether this is the reason. So I will again try to download from home computer some time later.

Thanks,
              Srini

Comment

Hey Srini!

Glad to hear that you were able to download it from your office network. Let me know if the problems from your home persists. I am sure we will find a solution for this.

Cheers,
                -Martin

Comment

Working...
                X