Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Issues with Spring Web Flow Visualizer in Spring WebFlow Inheritance Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Spring Web Flow Visualizer in Spring WebFlow Inheritance

Hello,

Im using STS 2.0/ Spring IDE 3.6 version on Eclipse IDE to generate web flow diagrams.

I can succesfully generate the web flow diagram from a stand alone web flow using Spring IDE but i cant generate the same from a parent - child screnario. Is it a known issue?

FYI: I have a parent web flow which has some states defined in it and a child web flow which inherits the parent and uses some of the defined states. I want to generate the web flow diagram which consists of both states. Do let me know can Spring IDE allows me to generate diagram in this screnario?

Thanks in advance.

-Naveen

Unfortunately the STS visual editors for Spring Web Flow, Integration, and Batch only support visualizations for a single file. We're hoping to support your scenario at some point, but there's no timetable.

Comment

Thanks.

-Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by ldossantos View Post
        Unfortunately the STS visual editors for Spring Web Flow, Integration, and Batch only support visualizations for a single file. We're hoping to support your scenario at some point, but there's no timetable.
        Do we have any third party tool which generates the diagram from parent-child web flow files?

Comment

Status Update

Originally posted by ldossantos View Post
          Has there been any progress in this effort and are there any ETAs? I am at a design decision point at this time; and this feature weighs heavy on it due to maintenance considerations.

Comment

We are looking into a feature where you can visualize a running Spring application based on information provided to us from the Spring runtime, as opposed to our current practice of parsing source/XML. We'd like to have this presentable before the end of the year. If this is something that sounds useful to you or you have any suggestions please voice your support!

STS-2810: Live Beans Graph
            https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-2810

Comment

Working...
            X