Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the color of text displayed in the Roo Shell?

Hi,

I have to use STS with a black background and green text due to a light sensitivity issue I have with my eyes.

Unfortunately the color of text in the Roo Shell is a dark greeny/blue color, making it almost impossible for me to see against the black background.

Is there a way of changing the text color in the Roo Shell? I've looked through the STS/Eclipse preferences and can't find anything. I really hope it hasn't been hard coded. If there's no setting in the STS Preferences, is there a property file somewhere where I can set it?

I am using STS Version: 2.6.1.RELEASE

Thanks in advance

I thought I'd add more info by saying that I'm running STS on Windows XP SP3

Originally posted by nicciglen View Post
    Hi,

I have to use STS with a black background and green text due to a light sensitivity issue I have with my eyes.

Unfortunately the color of text in the Roo Shell is a dark greeny/blue color, making it almost impossible for me to see against the black background.

Is there a way of changing the text color in the Roo Shell? I've looked through the STS/Eclipse preferences and can't find anything. I really hope it hasn't been hard coded. If there's no setting in the STS Preferences, is there a property file somewhere where I can set it?

I am using STS Version: 2.6.1.RELEASE

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi!

Unfortunately there is no way to configure the colors within the Roo shell at the moment. I am very sorry for this.
      I put an enhancement ticket for this into our JIRA: https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1894

This should be fixed for 2.8.0.M1.

HTH,
      Martin

Comment

Excellent - thanks Martin.

Originally posted by Martin Lippert View Post
        Hi!

Unfortunately there is no way to configure the colors within the Roo shell at the moment. I am very sorry for this.
        I put an enhancement ticket for this into our JIRA: https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1894

This should be fixed for 2.8.0.M1.

HTH,
        Martin

Comment

Hey!

This is already implemented and now available as part of the just released STS 2.7.1 release.

HTH,
          Martin

Comment

Working...
          X