X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Extensions URL

I don't know if anyone is experiencing this, but I am having problems with the "Extensions" in the Dashboard on the SpringSource Tool Suite. The problem seems to originate from the inability to access "http://dist.springsource.com/release/TOOLS/update/e3.6/content.xml" Anybody else had this problem? Any ideas how to fix this?

As fyi, I have found that this is not localized. I also am having problems with my regular Eclipse install. The Eclipse installation I had used to work on installing plugins, but now it cannot get to any repository. I really have not made any changes to my computer, so I am confused on what is going on. I am on a localized network and access the plugin servers through a proxy, but all of that appears to be correctly configured. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comment

Nevermind. I fixed it. I had to change my IE options to not have "Use a proxy server for your LAN" check under "Proxy Server". Instead, I only have "Use automatic configuration script" checked with the proxy address and port populated in the iinput field.

Comment

Working...
      X