X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SVN folder is corrupted by STS 2.6.1

I am using STS 2.6.1 to develop a ROO based project, and all source are managed by SVN. When I created the STS project file by mvn eclipse:eclipse and import to STS, sometimes, the root folder of the project will not be recognized as SVN managed folder. It seems the content in the .svn folder is corrupted by STS. And it happened on all my team members.

Maybe it is a bug, please take a look.

The version of subversion at server side is 1.5.4, and I use TortoiseSVN 1.6.15 as the client.

Hey!

I don't think that STS is silently corrupting the SVN information of your project, but I filed an issue to investigate this further:
    https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1769

Cheers,
    -Martin

Comment

Thank you, Martin. It happens randomly, so I cannot point out how to reproduce it. However, it does happen only if I use STS 2.6.1, and I don't remember it happened when I use STS 2.6.0 SR1.

Comment

There are only very few changes between 2.6.0.SR1 and 2.6.1 (just a few changes to support tc Server 2.5), so I have no idea how that could influence the behavior you are describing. But anyway, I put the issue on our backlog and we will try to see what is possible to solve that. Just can't promise when we will be able to do that, having it happen randomly makes it a bit complicated... ;-)

Cheers,
        -Martin

Comment

Working...
        X