Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse Virgo support? STS OSGi tutorials still relevant?

Hi all,

I'm experimenting with OSGi, tried to run the STS OSGi tutorials.

Though when trying the "Creating a Spring-powered OSGi bundle with Spring Dynamic Modules" tutorial I run into the problem that I can't define a Spring DM server and there doesn't seem to be a Virgo server adapter.

Perhaps there's a workaround to still experiment with Virgo + Spring OSGi bundles in STS?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jochen

Hi Jochen!

If you have installed the latest STS 2.6.0 version, you need to add the support for dm Server (from the Dashboard -> Extension Install) to get the full support for dm Server and Virgo.

One additional node: We are currently moving the dm Server and Virgo IDE support into the Virgo project at Eclipse. That still might need some time, but the support will continue there.

HTH,
    Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Lippert View Post
      Hi Jochen!

If you have installed the latest STS 2.6.0 version, you need to add the support for dm Server (from the Dashboard -> Extension Install) to get the full support for dm Server and Virgo.

One additional node: We are currently moving the dm Server and Virgo IDE support into the Virgo project at Eclipse. That still might need some time, but the support will continue there.

HTH,
      Martin
      Thank you very much for clarifying! Appreciated heaps!

Comment

Working...
      X