Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS Spring webflow project

Hi,

I am trying to create a new Spring webflow project --> Spring Template Project, cannot find Spring Web Flow Project (new Template Project selection). Please let me know if I am missing any updates or another alternative to create a new webflow project.

We don't ship the Spring Web Flow template project anymore. I'd recommend you start by creating a new Spring Roo project, and once the wizard has completed run the "web flow" command from the Roo console.

Comment

Thanks Santos, I will either setup the project using Springroo or from maven archetypes. I have never tried with springroo. Are there any advantages by using Roo.

Comment

I had the same problem/question. I entered web flow in the "Roo Shell" and nothing happened.

So much for helping beginners.

Comment

Hey!

Aside of the missing template project for Spring Web Flow, I would recommend to import one of the sample projects from the project itself as Maven projects into your IDE and start from there. Might be a bit less complicated then using Spring Roo for this:

https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...ebflow-samples

HTH,
          -Martin

Comment

you cant do it that way.. I get this error:

Command 'web flow' was found but is not currently available (type 'help' then ENTER to learn about this command)

Comment

Working...
            X