Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue With Deploying The SAML Example War File

Hi All,
    I am trying the deploy the Spring Security SAML example from the GITHub in Weblogic 12.1 version.
    After the deployment when I am trying to access the SP module by using the following URL then I am getting the below mentioned exception:

URL: http://localhost:8080/spring-security-saml2-sample

Exception:

Root cause of ServletException.
    weblogic.servlet.jsp.CompilationException: Failed to compile JSP /WEB-INF/security/idpSelection.jsp
    idpSelection.jsp:1:1: The validator class: "org.apache.taglibs.standard.tlv.JstlCoreTLV" has failed with the following exception: "java.lang.ClassCastException: weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXParserFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory".
    <%@ page import="org.springframework.security.saml.metadata .MetadataManager" %>
    ^-----------------------------------------------------------------------------^

at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JavelinxJSPStub.reportCompila tionErrorIfNeccessary(JavelinxJSPStub.java:225)
    at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JavelinxJSPStub.compilePage(J avelinxJSPStub.java:161)
    at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStu b.java:237)
    at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStu b.java:190)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute( ServletStubImpl.java:281)
    Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?
    Regards,
    Deb.
Working...
X