Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Test Error

Hello,

I'm trying to update the version of the Spring SP I'm using, but when I'm compiling the latest version, a unit test fails. The test in question is

Code:
    org.springframework.security.saml.metadata.MetadataManagerSignaturesTest.testSignature_chain_CA_noCRL
    I've tried to skip the test and proceed anyway, but in that case, my IdP raises signature validation errors. It was working fine with the previous version I was using. Something tells me that this error is related to the failed unit test...

I've tried to debug a bit to see if the problem has to do with something wrong that I might be doing, but since could not find anything, I though it might be a better idea to point out the issue to someone who knows the codebase better than I do.

--jtellier

Hi Jonathan,

The test in question verifies that metadata is ignored once trust checking and CRL checking is enabled for metadata signatures. What is your JDK version and OS? I'll retest it with such environment.

I don't think that the rejected signatures are related to the test as it's only relevant for metadata loading, not verification of messages. Could you please send more details about the rejected signatures - like the stacktraces?

-- V.

Comment

I'm using Kubuntu 11.04 and OpenJDK 1.6.0_22.

As for the rejected signature, you're right. It's completely unrelated. It was a stupid error on my part...

--jtellier

Comment

Working...
      X