Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OAuth2 issues: UserMap issues

Hi all,

I ripped apart sparkl2 to integrate the basic oauth2 flow into my own web app, but I assume I got some issues with the classpath. It seems like it cannot create the in memory user manager:

Mar 23, 2011 1:52:07 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
    SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class de.hybris.platform.spring.HybrisContextLoaderListe ner
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.authentication.Provi derManager#0': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.security.config.authentication .AuthenticationManagerFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'parent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.authenticationManage r': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.security.authentication.dao.D aoAuthenticationProvider#0' while setting bean property 'providers' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.authentication.dao.D aoAuthenticationProvider#0': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.mem ory.InMemoryDaoImpl#0' while setting bean property 'userDetailsService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.mem ory.InMemoryDaoImpl#0': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.mem ory.UserMap' to required type 'org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.mem ory.UserMap' for property 'userMap'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.memo ry.UserMap] to required type [org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.memo ry.UserMap] for property 'userMap': PropertyEditor [org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.memo ry.UserMapEditor] returned inappropriate value
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefi nitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitio nValueResolver.java:281)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefi nitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDe finitionValueResolver.java:125)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(Abs tractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1325)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:1086)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 91)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:222)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288 )

Anyone had this before?

Thanx
    Sven

It looks like a classpath issue to me. How many copies of spring-security-core.jar do you have in your application container?

Comment

solved

thanx, that was the issue. I made sure that the spring 3.05 versions of spring core, config and taglibs was in and then it worked.

Comment

Working...
      X