Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revoked/expired access token in oauth1

Hi.

I have made an integration with Google Mail IMAP, and everything works as a charm until i revoke the access token from Google. I can't seem to find a way to make the application work again after that (except from clearing the token database and restarting the application).

As I am using IMAP, I have a javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException propagating up the filter.

Does anyone have any idea if there exists a means to clear an access token from the OAuth context?

I have tried removing it from the database in my implementation of OAuthConsumerTokenServices combined with clearing it from the HttpSessionOAuthRememberMeServices in a not protected request, but I cant get it to work.

Anyone?

Ok, I found a solution.

For those that run into the same issue, I implemented my own failure handler which I injected using <oauth:consumer failure-handler-ref="oAuthFailureHandler" ... />.

When I received the AuthenticationFailedException from IMAP, I wrapped it in a OAuthRequestFailedException.

In the failure handler i did the following:

Code:
    public class OAuthFailureHandler implements AccessDeniedHandler {
        private static final Logger LOGGER = LoggerFactory.getLogger(OAuthFailureHandler.class);

@Autowired
        private OAuthConsumerTokenServices tokenServices;

@Override
        public void handle(final HttpServletRequest request, final HttpServletResponse response, final AccessDeniedException e) throws IOException, ServletException {
            final OAuthSecurityContext context = OAuthSecurityContextHolder.getContext();

final Map<String, OAuthConsumerToken> accessTokens = context.getAccessTokens();

if (e.getCause() instanceof javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException) {
                LOGGER.info("Removing access tokens for google mail");
                accessTokens.remove("googleMail");
                tokenServices.removeToken("googleMail");
            }
        }
    }

It works, but if anyone has a better idea, please post it here

Comment

Working...
    X