Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oauth autowire ClientAuthenticationCache

Hey guys

In the Sparklr2 demo there is an autowired bean called ClientAuthenticationCache, now excuse my stupidity(and lack of indepth autowiring understanding), but I can't see where this bean comes from and when I try and implement similar in my own app, it complains cause the bean isn't initialised and autowiring fails..

Any suggestions to a spring newbie?

thanks

Tom

Hi.

The sparklr2 app actually doesn't have autowiring enabled, so the default instance is actually getting used. I presume that in your app, the autowiring is enabled and you either need to declare an instance of that interface in your application context or just remove the @Autowired annotation.

Comment

Ah right, interesting. Thanks.

Tom

Comment

A similar problem happens for me because OAuth2AuthorizationSuccessHandler has

@Autowired
        public void setSerializationService(OAuth2SerializationService serializationService) {
        this.serializationService = serializationService;
        }

yet it also initializes it by default:

private OAuth2SerializationService serializationService = new DefaultOAuth2SerializationService();

this seems like a bug?, that either setSerializationService should have
        @Autowired(required=false)

or OAuth2ProviderBeanDefinitionParser should provide a definition of that bean by default.

Comment

Working...
        X