Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question with Sparklr2 demo

Hi-

I'm working through implementing this in my own site, and I needed to overwrite the Authentication flow to make it so that my back end could authenticate properly. Which meant that I had to remove the auto-config="true" from the <http> config.

When I did that, all of the filters dropped out, so I'm adding them back in. It makes me wonder though....

I'm missing how the Sparklr2 demo managed to get these wired in the first place. I have been looking and looking and I don't see a darn place where Spring is told about these, and I'm also not seeing "@Autowired" in the source for the plugins.

Can someone point me in the right direction to see how these get picked up? If I'm headed down the wrong path of wiring all these in myself, I'd rather know it and head the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Cory

Well, I figured out my question, sorta, so I'll be asking a new question hoping I can trade one for one.

What I did to make this work is just put my UsernamePasswordAuthFilter in front of the standard one.

Originally posted by penguinone View Post
    Hi-

I'm working through implementing this in my own site, and I needed to overwrite the Authentication flow to make it so that my back end could authenticate properly. Which meant that I had to remove the auto-config="true" from the <http> config.

When I did that, all of the filters dropped out, so I'm adding them back in. It makes me wonder though....

I'm missing how the Sparklr2 demo managed to get these wired in the first place. I have been looking and looking and I don't see a darn place where Spring is told about these, and I'm also not seeing "@Autowired" in the source for the plugins.

Can someone point me in the right direction to see how these get picked up? If I'm headed down the wrong path of wiring all these in myself, I'd rather know it and head the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Cory

Comment

Working...
    X