Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring OAuth 2.0 + OpenID Connect extension

Hello Everyone,

I am new here on this forum, because really trying to figure out how to implement extension which will support OpenID Connect Core 1.0 spec.

Current state:
    I have authorization server based on OAuth 2.0, it uses and relies mostly on spring security framework and its oauth2.0 support.
    As in february 2014 was released openid connect specification, i would like extend current server by Core of that specification.

I have in my head only one solution now and it is extension of Spring OAuth2.0, because I it will be the right solution in point of view of
    re-useability.

Please could you tell me, if it is worth it? Could it be easy solution to add basic openid connect stuff in it (by overriding/inheriting)?
    I have found some implementations, but all of them are using their own implementations of OAuth2.0. So I suppose it will be the
    first work like that (I am doing this for my university and it will be released as open-source after it will be finished)

PS: I am asking because I am new to spring security and it takes some time to dive very deep

Would be nice from some expert to hear/see basic todo (just) list how to start or how it will be less painfull for me.

Thank you
Working...
X