X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting cleanupInterval in token-services failed

Hi, I tried to setup cleanupInterval with the following line in applicationContext.xml:

<oauth:token-services id="tokenServices" cleanupInterval="3000"/>

I got a error message when the JBoss was starting up:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.filterChains': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityF ilterChain#0' while setting bean property 'sourceList' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityF ilterChain#0': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'oauthRequestTokenFilter' while setting constructor argument with key [9]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'oauthRequestTokenFilter': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tokenServices' while setting bean property 'tokenServices'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'tokenServices': Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyExcep tion: Invalid property 'cleanupIntervalSeconds' of bean class [org.springframework.security.oauth.provider.token. InMemoryProviderTokenServices]: Bean property 'cleanupIntervalSeconds' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

The project requires setting up oauth 1.0a. I got spring-security-oauth-2.0.0.RELEASE.jar and it does not seem to support having attribute "cleanupInterval" in token-services although the document mentioned in http://projects.spring.io/spring-sec...s/oauth1.html: "The "token-services" element

The token-services element is a simple element that can be used to provide an in-memory implementation of the provider token services. It supports an id attribute (bean id) and a cleanupInterval attribute that specifies how often the cleanup thread should wake up (in seconds)."

What option do I have if I have the requirement to make the token valid duration configurable?

Please help!

Thanks!
Working...
X