Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What is required to use the JdbcTokenStore rather than the default InMemoryTokenStore Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is required to use the JdbcTokenStore rather than the default InMemoryTokenStore

I would like to know the steps required to convert the Sparklr2 sample from the default InMemoryTokenStore to the JdbcTokenStore. I've changed the class for the "tokenstore" to reference the JdbcTokenStore, but when the server loads I am receiving the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.springframework.security.oauth2.provider.token .JdbcTokenStore.<init>()

If some one has made the conversion to utilize the JdbcTokenStore rather than the default InMemoryTokenStore it would save me several hours of experimentation. I thought the process for doing the conversion was in the OAuth 2 Developers Guide at one time, but I cannot find it in the current version.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If you didn't run the sql script to create the database, here it is : https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-security-oauth/tree/master/spring-security-oauth2/src/test/resources

A
    ny extra information to provide ?

Regards,

Comment

Working...
    X