Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Best place to post my questions regarding using the UAA and customizing it. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to post my questions regarding using the UAA and customizing it.

So I had posted a couple questions on the google group for Cloud Foundry Developers, since that seems to be the only place I have seen questions related to uaa. However, looking at the title of that group, for who the group is for. Being a user and customizing it just for our own application, that it isn't the correct place to ask those questions.

But if I post those questions here, am I doing the same in posting in a forum location that isn't exactly the right place to post those questions.

I guess in some ways, here is a good place because the uaa uses Spring Security OAuth and any customization I make would be using interfaces from SSO. And Dave is in both places. (He must have been cloned because he is in both places at the same time)

Basically, I want to ask questions without annoying people too too much.

Thanks

Mark

I don't think you will annoy anyone in either place. Here is probably a good place for now since the UAA is just a battle-hardened sample app fro Spring OAuth in some sense.

If you aren't using the UAA for cloud foundry maybe it should have it's own forum (joke)? I also have been cloned on stackoverflow, so you could try there as well if you prefer, or we could start a tag there if enough people are interested. Start with [spring] and [security] and [oauth] if you want to do that.

Comment

Working...
    X