X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions concerning OAuth2ProtectedResourceDetails

When I define (in my client) the "resource", I saw that it creates some instance of OAuth2ProtectedResourceDetails (I've looked at ResourceBeanDefinitionParser), depends on the "type" property. there, I see 4 options:
    "authorization_code" --> AuthorizationCodeResourceDetails
    "implicit" --> ImplicitResourceDetails
    "client_credentials" --> ClientCredentialsResourceDetails
    default --> BaseOAuth2ProtectedResourceDetails

my questions:
    1. in the docs, I see that "Valid values include "authorization_code", "password", and "assertion". Default value is "authorization_code". Am I missing something, or should I fix the doc? I see nothing with password or assertion in ResourceBeanDefinitionParser.

2. in AbstractRedirectResourceDetails I see private String userAuthorizationUri. but in the class that extends it, AuthorizationCodeResourceDetails, there is also private String userAuthorizationUri. Shouldn't the string in AbstractRedirectResourceDetails be protected? and avoid this redundancy?

1. Can you paste a link? If it's the wiki you can probably fix it yourself.
    2. Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Syer View Post
      1. Can you paste a link? If it's the wiki you can probably fix it yourself.
      https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...th/wiki/oauth2 under "Protected Resource Configuration"

If you give me the OK that I'm not missing something, I will fix that.

2. Fixed.
      you are the best. BTW thanks for everything
      Last edited by OhadR; Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

You're not missing anything: type="assertion" was never supported (but might be at some point), and type="client_credentials" is just as useful as type="authorization_code" so it should be mentioned as well.

Comment

OK.
          I've updated the wiki.

Comment

Working...
          X