X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomValueVerifierServices

I don't see a map in this class, in fact I don't see it persisting the verifier at all.

What am I missing?

Code:
    * Basic implementation of the verifier services that creates a random-value verifier and stores it in an in-memory map.

So it's a documentation error? What are you saying exactlty?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Syer View Post
      So it's a documentation error? What are you saying exactlty?
      I believe so. I have a list of issue, I'm new to Spring OAuth and don't want to make sure I'm groking this stuff before I go updating docs.

Comment

OK, cool. Please fill out a contributor's agreement (link in README) before sending pull requests.

Comment

Will do.. I'm going to get things working on my end and I'll have a full todo list of things to edit.

Comment

I just finished several rounds of end to end testing. Once I have gotten some sleep, I'll check out the readme and send in some documentation changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Syer View Post
              OK, cool. Please fill out a contributor's agreement (link in README) before sending pull requests.
              I was just checking out the contributor agreement. Spring OAuth isn't listed. Should I choose Spring Security?
              Who should I put as the project Lead? You?

Comment

That's fine. I don't think we need the specific project data other than as a way to contact you through the lead if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                X