X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentation Error?

I was just reading this doc https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...th/wiki/oauth1

The section below talks about an interface that doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Managing Callbacks

With the 1.0a revision of the OAuth 1.0 specification, the callback URL is provided at the time the request is made for a request token and will be used when redirecting the user back to the OAuth 1.0 consumer. Therefore, a means must be provided to persist the callback between requests. The interface that is used to persist callbacks is OAuthCallbackServices. The default implementation, InMemoryCallbackServices persists the callbacks in-memory. You must supply your own implementation of OAuthCallbackServices if this is inadequate.

I think the callback is stored in the token persistence of OAuthProviderTokenServices. That's the place to go digging if you want to verify (and look at UserAuthorizationSuccessfulAuthenticationHandler.o nAuthenticationSuccess). If you figure it out, please send an update to the docs if you have time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Syer View Post
      I think the callback is stored in the token persistence of OAuthProviderTokenServices. That's the place to go digging if you want to verify (and look at UserAuthorizationSuccessfulAuthenticationHandler.o nAuthenticationSuccess). If you figure it out, please send an update to the docs if you have time.
      Yeah.. The header is supported. I'll look into updating the docs.

Comment

Working...
      X