Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing token validity

How can I change the token validity (expiry)? I've tried this:

<oauth:client client-id="mobile_android" ... access-token-validity="60"/>

I was expecting the validity to change to 60 seconds. But now change when I get a new token... Is this a bug and was that recently fixed or is it my error?

Thx
    Sven

Are your tokens stored in memory? If so then that setting should take effect on restart of the server. If the tokens are in a persistent back end then of course you have to wait for them to expire.
    Last edited by Dave Syer; Jul 25th, 2012, 06:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

so the <oauth:client> configuration did not have any effect for me. Instead, I now configured the DefaultTokenService and this seems to work:

<bean id="tokenServices" class="org.springframework.security.oauth2.provide r.token.DefaultTokenServices" >
      <property name="tokenStore" ref="tokenStore" />
      <property name="supportRefreshToken" value="true" />
      <property name="refreshTokenValiditySeconds" value="2592000" /> <!-- 60*60*24*30 = 30d -->
      <property name="accessTokenValiditySeconds" value="60" /> <!-- 60*60*12 = 12h 43200 -->

</bean>

Is the <oauth:client> config option valid, should it work? If so, it does not for me. I just updated tot the latest code from github and ran mvn package to get the latest jar into my project.

Comment

Yes it's valid. It only works if you actually supply a ClientDetailsService to the DefaultTokenServices (maybe you missed that).

Comment

Working...
        X