X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparklr2 and Tonr2 Unit Testing?

The projects Sparklr2 and Tonr2 have some unit tests under src/test/java, such as TestAdminEndPoints. Is there some documentation or explanations on how to run those tests?

Originally posted by NeverFollows View Post
    Is there some documentation or explanations on how to run those tests?
    No. Is it necessary? It's just JUnit. If you run the tests with the apps deployed in Tomcat (as described in the samples README) they should pass. If you think the README needs updating, please send a pull request (and follow the process in the top level README).

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Syer View Post
      No. Is it necessary? It's just JUnit. If you run the tests with the apps deployed in Tomcat (as described in the samples README) they should pass. If you think the README needs updating, please send a pull request (and follow the process in the top level README).
      Thank you for following up.

I am Using Spring STS and I was able to run the JUnit tests with no errors for the branch located under the /samples folder.

However, for the branch located under the /spring-security-oath2, which performs database testing using TestJDBCClientDetailsServices.java, the JUnit tests are failing.

I started the database MySQL server, but I cannot figure out how to configure the JDBC connection?

I am thinking that the file data.sql may be used for this purpose, since this file is empty, but I did not find any information in the top README.md file regarding the JDBC connection configuration?

Comment

Works for me. The connection is an in-memory database (initialized in the test case).

Comment

Working...
        X