X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How create tokens that tied to user and client

I have a spring oauth2 implementation for my API. I would like to do some testing using JMeter. In order to do that, I would like to write some test code that will generate 1000 users and automatically create a token for them. I will then export these tokens to be used in JMeter when load testing the API. I have one client for them which is already generated and the 1000 users.

Can someone guide me towards how to create tokens from within JAVA? I do not want to have any UI involved. I think I am looking for a couple of java calls that will create the OAuth2AccessToken which is already bound to the user and the client.

Thanks

You can ask an OAuth2RestTemplate to acquire an access token for you:

Code:
    OAuth2AccessToken token = oauth2RestTemplate.getAccessToken();
    The only trick to that is setting up the rest template beforehand with the correct credentials. In you case you can initialize it with a ResourceOwnerPasswordResourceDetails and that should be enough.

Comment

I try to write this simple code but the last object oauth2RestTemplate do have the method getAccessToken .
      I am using oauth 2.0 1.0.0.M6.

ResourceOwnerPasswordResourceDetails user =new ResourceOwnerPasswordResourceDetails();
      user.setUsername("");
      user.setPassword("");
      OAuth2RestTemplate oauth2RestTemplate =new OAuth2RestTemplate(user);
      OAuth2AccessToken token = oauth2RestTemplate.getAccessToken();

Thanks
      Last edited by shai.tap; Apr 16th, 2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

M6 doesn't have that feature. Use a snapshot?

Comment

Working...
        X