Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in sparklr2 sample app

Hey Dave,

I've got the oauth package building and working mostly, but I found an error in sparklr2. The images display in tonr2 when you oauth into sparklr2, but they don't display in sparklr2 itself. Instead there's an authentication error:

Code:
    sparklr2 12:04:12.986 [DEBUG] ExceptionTranslationFilter - Authentication exception occurred; redirecting to authentication entry point <org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext>org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext
    The authentication object was previously referenced successfully:

Code:
    sparklr2 12:04:12.985 [DEBUG] FilterSecurityInterceptor - Previously Authenticated: org.springframework.security.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken@89e4426a: Principal: org.springframework.security.core.userdetails.User@32053f56: Username: marissa; Password: [PROTECTED]; Enabled: true; AccountNonExpired: true; credentialsNonExpired: true; AccountNonLocked: true; Granted Authorities: ROLE_USER; Credentials: [PROTECTED]; Authenticated: true; Details: org.springframework.security.web.authentication.WebAuthenticationDetails@fffc7f0c: RemoteIpAddress: 127.0.0.1; SessionId: 7B0ED154A3733DF5FD128184AF859EA0; Granted Authorities: ROLE_USER
    I've filed a JIRA bug for tracking purposes. I've posted this here just so anyone else that runs into this may find that they're not alone
Working...
X