Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Authorization / PreAuthorization

Hi

By the requirements of the project I am work on, for some consumers the authorization step should be by-passed: the user should just authenticate.

There is an easy way to provide that?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

Should be just a simple matter of coding up your controller for the confirm access page to redirect the user based on the cases you describe.

Comment

That's sure possible. I just thought there could be a way to do that in a more...spring way :-)

Comment

hi maralc ,can u plz tell me the way to by pass the spring provided login form for autherization

Comment

Ryan's point about the confirmation controller is perfectly valid still - it has all the information it needs to call the authorization endpoint and complete the authorization without explicit user approval. But coincidentally I just changed the AuthorizationEndpoint to support automatic approval if the authorization request is for an authorization code and the oauth_user_approval parameter is present in the request (so the confirmation controller is not needed at all in this scenario). The application sending the request would have to ensure that the user actually did approve the grant of course.

Comment

Working...
          X