X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Acegi Security 0.8.3 Work on WebLogic 8.1 SP2?

I am using ContextLoaderServlet instead of ContextLoaderListener to load my app context files because I am using WebLogic 8.1 SP2. Upgrading to SP3 or later is not an option at this time and I must continue to use SP2. It seems that Acegi requires the listener to be used to load the context files. I would like to use Acegi which I have successfully used with SP3 on a project not too long ago. However, now I am forced to use SP2 on this new project. Is there a way to make Acegi work on WebLogic 8.1 SP2?

Here is the exception I am getting

<Could not load user defined filter in web.xml: net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: No WebApplicationContext found: no ContextLoaderListener registered?
    at org.springframework.web.context.support.WebApplica tionContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext( WebApplicationContextUtils.java:83)
    at net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.getCon text(FilterToBeanProxy.java:149)
    at net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doInit (FilterToBeanProxy.java:168)
    at net.sf.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.init(F ilterToBeanProxy.java:137)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$Fil terInitAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6745)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:121)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.reg isterFilter(WebAppServletContext.java:2985)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.ini tFilters(WebAppServletContext.java:2956)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3257)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.set Started(WebAppServletContext.java:5949)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAp pModule.java:862)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEA pplicationContainer.java:2127)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2 EEApplicationContainer.java:2168)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2 EEApplicationContainer.java:2115)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$App lication.setActivation(SlaveDeployer.java:3082)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.set ActivationStateForAllApplications(SlaveDeployer.ja va:1751)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.res ume(SlaveDeployer.java:359)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServer LifeCycleImpl.resume(DeploymentManagerServerLifeCy cleImpl.java:229)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(Subsystem Manager.java:131)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
    at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

did you figure this out?&gt;

did you ever get it to work with SP2?

Comment

You must use ContextLoaderServlet with SP2.

Comment

Working...
      X