X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody can imagine the function of this home alarm system

What is alarm system ? Maybe most people just think the original image and function of alarm system. One of my friends who is working in a company which design and manufacture the home alarm system. Recently she showed me the newest home alarm system ,totally change my opinion of home alarm system . It is so amazing ,not only because of the fashion appearance ,but also the wonderful function .It has so many functions just beyond my imagination ,not only it has the ordinary alarm function .It also acts as a telephone,we can talk with it ,and monitor the scene through it .It is a smart machine the we can control it with IOS&Android App. It can send us massage and call us when something goes wrong.It is such an amazing thing that I want to share with you .

What is alarm system ? Maybe most people just think the original imige and function of alarm system. One of my friends who is working in a company which design and manufacture the home larm system. Recently she showed me the newest home alarm system ,totally change my opinion of home alarm system . It is so amazing ,ont only because of the fashion appearance ,but also the wonderfull function .It has so many functons just beyond my imagination ,not only it has the ordinary alarm function .It also acts as a telephone,we can talk with it ,and monitor the scene through it .It is a smart machine the we can cantrol it with IOS&Android App. It can send us massage and call us when something goes wrong.It is such an amazing thing that I want to share with you .

Comment

More information; www.phalarm.com

Comment

Working...
      X