Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error getting SPRING_SECURITY_LAST_EXCEPTION

Hi folks, here is my scenario:
    I have a spring-mvc annotation based controller for my index page which contains, among other things, my form login.

The resumed version of my controller:
    Code:
    @Controller
    public class IndexController {

protected final Log logger = LogFactory.getLog(getClass());

@RequestMapping(value = "/index.html", method = RequestMethod.GET)
    	public void index() {
    		logger.info("Returning index view!");
    	}

}
    Here is my spring security config snippet:
    Code:
    <security:http entry-point-ref="myAuthenticationEntryPoint" auto-config="false">
        	<security:intercept-url pattern="/index.html" filters="none" />
        	<security:intercept-url pattern="/css/**" filters="none" />
        	<security:intercept-url pattern="/img/**" filters="none" />
            <security:intercept-url pattern="/form.html" access="ROLE_USER"/>
            <security:intercept-url pattern="/saldo.html" access="ROLE_USER"/>

<security:logout invalidate-session="true" logout-url="/logout.html" logout-success-url="/index.html?loggedout=true"/>		 

<!-- Uncomment to limit the number of sessions a user can have  -->
            <security:concurrent-session-control max-sessions="1" exception-if-maximum-exceeded="true"/>
        </security:http>

<security:authentication-manager alias="authenticationManager" />

<beans:bean id="MyCustomAuthenticationProvider" class="br.com.smartnet.vrben.security.CustomAuthenticationProvider">
    		<security:custom-authentication-provider />
    		<beans:property name="locator">
    			<beans:bean class="br.com.smartnet.vrben.portal.locator.ServiceLocator" />
    		</beans:property>
    	</beans:bean>	

<beans:bean id="myAuthenticationEntryPoint" class="br.com.smartnet.vrben.security.CustomAuthenticationEntryPoint" >	
    		<beans:property name="loginFormUrl" value="/index.html" />
    		<beans:property name="forceHttps" value="false" />

<beans:bean id="authenticationProcessingFilter" class="br.com.smartnet.vrben.security.CustomAuthenticationProcessingFilter">
    		<security:custom-filter position="AUTHENTICATION_PROCESSING_FILTER" />
    		<beans:property name="defaultTargetUrl" value="/index.html" />
    		<beans:property name="authenticationFailureUrl" value="/index.html?authfailed=true"/>
    		<beans:property name="authenticationManager" ref="authenticationManager" />
    		<beans:property name="allowSessionCreation" value="true"/>
    As you can see, I have a custom authenticator provider because I must authenticate the users through another third party system (lookup to a remote ejb). The form login are in /index.html (that my controller resolves), and if I try to access /form.html (another of my controllers) the login page are displayed and everything works fine.

My problem is when a try to get information about bad logins. In my custom authenticator provider I have created three more specific exceptions to handle the needs of my app, have to handle inexistent logins, invalid passwords and blocked users. Here I list one of the custom exceptions.

Code:
    public class SenhaInvalidaException extends AuthenticationException {

private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;

public SenhaInvalidaException(String msg) {
    		super("CE02 " + msg);
    	}

}
    For each kind of custom exception I have to display a particular error message, the way that I have to do it, according my research, is in the next snippet:

Code:
    <c:if test="${not empty param.authfailed}">
        <table id="bar_erroLogin">
              <tr>
                <td class="font_erroLogin">
                 <c:if test="${SPRING_SECURITY_LAST_EXCEPTION.class.simpleName eq "SenhaInvalidaException"}">
                	Senha inválida ou não cadastrados  |  Caso você não se lembre de sua senha, . <a href="www.teste.com.br">clique em esqueci minha senha</a><br/>
                </c:if>
                <code for other custom exceptions>
                </td>
              </tr>
    	</table>
    </c:if>
    The problem is when I do a bad login attempt, I cannot get the value in SPRING_SECURITY_LAST_EXCEPTION session variable. The return value are blank.

I tryied to get the value in this way:
    Code:
    <c:out value="${sessionScope.SPRING_SECURITY_LAST_EXCEPTION.class.simpleName}"/>
    And I got this error on my websphere 6.1 server:
    Code:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: jsp.error.page.noSession
    I´m not using the directive <%@ page session="false" %> in my index.jsp page.

I have made an another attempt, I have moved my index.jsp (used in my controller) from /WEB-INF/jsp to / and did all the changes in the spring security config. And it works. Accessing directly the jsp, using the sessionScope.SPRING_SECURITY_LAST_EXCEPTION.class. simpleName without <%@ page session="false" %>.

My guess is that after the submit the session atribute are created and when the controller are called again, this attribute session are destroyed, but I´m not sure.

Anyone of you guys have experienced something like that!?? If so, any help will be apperciated.

Tks a lot.
Working...
X