Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 1.1 can't find AntPathMatcher

Hi all,

We are trying to integrate acegi into an existing app. Its spring 1.1 based with Hibernate 2.1.8, and we're not ready to upgrade. Trying to install into our app, I get NoClassDefFoundError on AntPathMatcher. Doing an unjar on our spring.jar confirms the class is not in the utils package.

What are my options?
    iksrazal

Hi,

I had a similar problem. I switched to regular expression syntax and added oro-2.0.8.jar to my war lib directory (it comes with the Spring dependencies bundle).

Here's my reg expressions if you want to see what they look like:

Code:
    <bean id="channelProcessingFilter" class="net.sf.acegisecurity.securechannel.ChannelProcessingFilter">
    		<property name="channelDecisionManager"><ref bean="channelDecisionManager"/></property>
    		<property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
    			<value>
    				CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
    				\A/secure/.*\Z=REQUIRES_SECURE_CHANNEL
    				\A/login.jsp.*\Z=REQUIRES_SECURE_CHANNEL
    				\A/j_acegi_security_check.*\Z=REQUIRES_SECURE_CHANNEL
    				\A.*\Z=REQUIRES_INSECURE_CHANNEL
    			</value>
    		</property>
    I have a question though, since regular expressions are part of the core 1.4 jdk, is it not possible to use that instead of another 3rd party jar?

Hope that helps.

Rakesh

Comment

Yes, we could use the 1.4 regular expressions but then we'd be forcing a newer Java version that some people have. A 3rd party JAR is fine for now, but if you wanted to write a 1.4-specific version we could easily include it in CVS.

Comment

Working...
      X