X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Error with filter

I am using Resin 3.1.8 and Spring security 2.0.4. I have the below filter defined in the web.xml. I have tried it alone and with the RequestHeaderPreAuthenticatedProcessingFilter.

I am using spring mvc, webflow and tiles.

when i have the filter mapped, i can load my first page but if i click anywhere it gives me a 404 error for the template jsp in my tiles definition. when I remove the filter mapping, i can get to everything, but the security is disabled of course. i have tried about every combination i can think of of dispatchers/no dispatchers, extra filters defined in the context/no filters, various url patterns, etc. but to no avail. has anyone else had this problem? it works fine on tomcat6...is there a bug in the delegatingfilter on resin?

Code:
        <filter>
            <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>
            <filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-class>
        </filter>

<filter-mapping>
            <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>ERROR</dispatcher>
        </filter-mapping>

heres some additional strange information. when i remove the filter, i get the form on my page posting to:

Code:
    <form id="bookingForm" action="/WebGNR/searchPlain?execution=e1s1" method="post">
    but when I add the filter back in i get
    Code:
    <form id="bookingForm" action="/WebGNR/WEB-INF/layouts/plain.jsp?execution=e1s1" method="post">
    what is causing the difference? Does the filter change whatever is generating the url of the form?

Comment

i was able to work around the problem by manually setting the form action to:

Code:
      action="searchPlain?execution=${flowExecutionKey}"

Comment

Working...
      X