X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get session scope bean in Spring Security

Hi. I have session scope bean "userOptions" in my applicationContext.
    Code:
    <bean id="userOptions" class="by.gsu.schedule.security.UserOptions" scope="session">
            <aop:scoped-proxy/>
    </bean>
    I wrote my userDetailsService. And now I want to set some parameters to "userOptions" in the method "loadUserByUsername".
    Code:

<security:bean id="userDetailsService" class="by.gsu.schedule.security.UserDetailsService">
            <security:property name="usersService" ref="usersService"/>
            <security:property name="userOptions" ref="userOptions"/>
    </security:bean>
    Code:
    public UserDetails loadUserByUsername(String username) throws UsernameNotFoundException, DataAccessException {
            User user = null;
            try {
                user = usersService.getUserByName(username);
                userOptions.someMethod(); //Adding info here;
            } catch (NoSuchUserException e) {
                throw new UsernameNotFoundException(username, e);
            }
            return user;
        }
    But when I was trying to execute this method, I saw the exception:
    Code:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'scopedTarget.userOptions': Scope 'session' is not active for the current thread; consider defining a scoped proxy for this bean if you intend to refer to it from a singleton; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this message,your code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current request.
    	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:299)
    	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:170)
    	org.springframework.aop.target.SimpleBeanTargetSource.getTarget(SimpleBeanTargetSource.java:33)
    	org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.getTarget(Cglib2AopProxy.java:662)
    	org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:612)
    	by.gsu.schedule.security.UserOptions$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$34bf0ef8.addLink(<generated>)
    	by.gsu.schedule.security.UserDetailsService.loadUserByUsername(UserDetailsService.java:55)
    	org.springframework.security.providers.dao.DaoAuthenticationProvider.retrieveUser(DaoAuthenticationProvider.java:83)
    	org.springframework.security.providers.dao.AbstractUserDetailsAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(AbstractUserDetailsAuthenticationProvider.java:121)
    	org.springframework.security.providers.ProviderManager.doAuthentication(ProviderManager.java:188)
    	org.springframework.security.AbstractAuthenticationManager.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticationManager.java:46)
    	org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter.attemptAuthentication(AuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:82)
    	org.springframework.security.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilterHttp(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:258)
    	org.springframework.security.ui.SpringSecurityFilter.doFilter(SpringSecurityFilter.java:53)
    So I added RequestContextListener to my web.xml file
    Code:
    <listener>
            <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
            <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener</listener-class>
    </listener>
    And now I have exception not in Spring Security method, but in my Controller method....
    Code:
    org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:488)
    	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:431)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
    	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
    	org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:378)
    	org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)
    	org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
    	org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:390)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	by.gsu.schedule.security.UserOptions.getLinkTarget(UserOptions.java:73)
    	by.gsu.schedule.security.UserOptions$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9a9c6380.invoke(<generated>)
    	net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149)
    	org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:696)
    	org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(Refle
    I don't know what to do... First idea was to place this options to the UserDetails bean and then get them from
    Authentication auth = SecurityContextHolder.getContext().getAuthenticati on();
    User user = (User)auth.getPrincipal();
    But I need this data before the authorization too....

Stupid mistake with listener. Fixed to
    [CODE]
    <listener>
    <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoade rListener</listener-class>
    <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.request.Requ estContextListener</listener-class>
    </listener>
    [CODE]
    But this fix didn't solve the problem

Comment

Problem is solved.

Comment

I wonder how exactly did you resolve the problem?

Comment

Yes. Please tell us how you solved this. I've seen something similar but don't know the sollution yet.

pretty please

Comment

Working...
          X