X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with signing in version 0.8.2

I'm trying to upgrade to Acegi 0.8.2, but I keep getting this classloader exception:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "net.sf.acegisecurity.UserDetails$$FastClassByCGLI B$$79f8a924"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

I think this may be because signing information isn't retained for the enhanced class. Is there any way for me to just remove all the signing information from the jar so I don't have to worry about this?

EDIT: I figured I'd try getting the latest from CVS and building that, but Eclipse hangs on NullX509UserCache.java and I don't know what Maven's doing, but it's not getting me the project.

You can just unjar the acegi-security-xx.jar into a directory, then re-jar it. Then you'll have an unsigned copy.

I'll take a look at that CVS issue ASAP.

Comment

Lock issue discussion moved to dev list, for benefit of archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/acegisec.../msg00930.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Alex
        You can just unjar the acegi-security-xx.jar into a directory, then re-jar it. Then you'll have an unsigned copy.
        Thank you. Worked like a charm.

Comment

Working...
        X