Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring scheduling problem

Hi Guys,

I am Surendar, I trying to implement scheduling in my project but facing some problem.
    Requirement is : We want to execute one method in specified intervals which gets the data(email ids) from the database who were not logged in to the application since last 60 days. And then that method will send a reminder mail to those users stating that if they would not login in for 30 more days their userid will be diactivated.

So, I added following code in the application-context.xml and written corresponding method but I am getting following error. I have added spring.jar in the class path.

<bean id="sendLogonReminderTask" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.Metho dInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean">
    <property name="targetObject"><ref bean="userServiceManager" /></property>
    <property name="targetMethod">
    <value>sendRevokeMail</value>
    </property>
    <property name="concurrent">
    <value>false</value>
    </property>
    </bean>

<bean id="cronTriggerForSendLogonReminder" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.CronT riggerBean">
    <property name="jobDetail" ref="sendLogonReminderTask" />
    <property name="cronExpression" value="0 0 16 * * ?"/>
    </bean>

<bean class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.Sched ulerFactoryBean">
    <property name="triggers">
    <list>
    <ref bean="cronTriggerForSendLogonReminder"/>
    </list>
    </property>
    </bean>

Please help me to solve this, Thanks in advance.

The Error in the CONSOLE:---
    weblogic.management.ApplicationException: start() failed.
    {
    Module Name: ROOT, Error: weblogic.management.DeploymentException: Error loading class [org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.CronTriggerB ean] for bean with name 'cronTriggerForSendLogonReminder' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-service.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/quartz/CronTrigger - with nested exception:
    [java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/quartz/CronTrigger]
    }
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start([Lweblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer$ComponentV(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2134)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate([Lweblogic.management.configuration.ComponentMBeanV(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2168)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate()V (J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2115)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$App lication.setActivation(Z)V(SlaveDeployer.java:3082 )
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.set ActivationStateForAllApplications(ZZ)V(SlaveDeploy er.java:1751)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.res ume()V(SlaveDeployer.java:359)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServer LifeCycleImpl.resume()V(DeploymentManagerServerLif eCycleImpl.java:229)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume()V(Subsys temManager.java:131)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume()V(T3Srvr.java:966)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run([Ljava.lang.StringI(T3Srvr.java:361)
    at weblogic.Server.main([Ljava.lang.StringV(Server.java:32)

H, You must include quartz.jar also
    bwt, wrong section in forum

Comment

Originally posted by Muntis View Post
      H, You must include quartz.jar also
      bwt, wrong section in forum
      Hi,
      Even after including the quartz.jar also getting the same problem.

Comment

Working...
      X