Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
redirect to login when trying to access certain URL's when logged in via remember me Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redirect to login when trying to access certain URL's when logged in via remember me

Hi All,
    I have a use case in our application, where in the user can be logged in via remember me authentication but when he tries to access certain parts of the web application, he needs to be presented with the login page to login via username/password.

I have configured the restricted URL's with a IS_AUTHENTICATED_FULLY. This leads to a situation that, whenver the user is logged in via remember me and tries to acces these URLs, an access denied vote is cast and the error page of the AccessDeniedHandler is displayed.

I thought about making the error page of the AccessDeniedHandler point to the login page, but in cases where the user needs to be really denied access, he would still see the login page.

Is there some other approach to this problem?

Regards,
    Dilip

Any updates?

Hi, I was just wondering if you or any others were ever able to resolve this? We have a very similar requirement in our application and I'd love to know if this is possible in Spring Security.

Thanks,
    Ramin

Comment

As a workaround, i have configured the login page as the error page in the AccessDeniedHandler.

Comment

Working...
      X