X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The functionality is quite basic, but you will find more information if you search the contents page for the word "tag".

And please don't post general questions in release announcement threads unless you have comments specifically about the release itself.

Comment

One of the great things about Spring products was the reference documents which were contained in the distribution archives.

I've learned most about Spring Framework, Spring Modules and some other products using the references (which were mostly in HTML format).

Even Acegi Security contained detailed documentation, but unfortunately Spring Security 2.0 lacks the reference manual in the distribution.

Is there any complete reference manual (like the one included in Spring Framework itself)?
      Are there any plans to create such a manual?
      Are there any plans to distribute it in the distribution files?

Comment

Did you check the website?

The reference manual can be accessed there and this has already been mentioned in this thread. There are still some documentation issues outstanding, hence the decision not to package it in the release. That way the most up to date copy is available.

Comment

Hi,

i was wondering why hierarchical roles are not working for me.

after some debugging i found the solution.
          because ibatis doesn't support arrays i had have implementet my own GrantedAuthority.

the problem is that the RoleHierarchyImpl works with the spring GrantedAuthorityImpl as Key in the rolesmap.

so i have to use also GrantedAuthorityImpl, but thats bad.

it is possible that RoleHierarchyImpl change to use the interface GrantedAuthority with getAuthority to insert and lookup the keys ?

thanks.

mfg Gideon

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Taylor View Post
            And please don't post general questions in release announcement threads unless you have comments specifically about the release itself.
            I fully agree. Please start another thread if you have specific questions about a release.

Comment

Working...
            X