X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zxc12
    started a topic How do i call beans after succesful login?

How do i call beans after succesful login?

I want to populate some beans after a succesful login but have no idea hos to automatically always call a bean after a sucessful login, please help!

(Using Spring Security 2.0)

Thanks!

• ram.gaurav
    replied
    If you have more confusion then please fell free to discuss.........

Good Luck Dude,
    Gaurav

Leave a comment:

• ram.gaurav
    replied
    Yes, "Some one" is absolutely right, to be more specific you can please check out the class "org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter", alwaysUseDefaultTargetUrl actually belongs to above class which is extended by AuthenticationProsessingFilter.

Leave a comment:

• some one
    replied
    look for a property in org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.Authenticat ionProcessingFilter

Leave a comment:

• zxc12
    replied
    Can't find a place to set alwaysUseDefaultTargetUrl in Spring Security 2.0, any idea guys?
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• zxc12
    replied
    Thanks mate, will try it out

Originally posted by bessette View Post
    You should be able to specify the url you want to go to after login, by adding/updating the "defaultTargetUrl" property in the AuthenticationProcessingFilter. This target could be a controller that updates your bean, then redirects to another view or something.

You would probably want to set "alwaysUseDefaultTargetUrl" to true in this case. Not sure if there's a better way to do it or now.

Thanks,
    Eric

Leave a comment:

• bessette
    replied
    You should be able to specify the url you want to go to after login, by adding/updating the "defaultTargetUrl" property in the AuthenticationProcessingFilter. This target could be a controller that updates your bean, then redirects to another view or something.

You would probably want to set "alwaysUseDefaultTargetUrl" to true in this case. Not sure if there's a better way to do it or now.

Thanks,
    Eric

Leave a comment:

Working...
X