Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacts CAS and Proxying with CAS

Ben,

I've been doing some CAS 3 testing using the Contacts CAS app. I believe there's an error in the applicationContext for Contacts CAS.

I think the ChannelProcessingFilter needs this additional line:
    \A/casproxy/receptor.*\Z=REQUIRES_SECURE_CHANNEL

Otherwise there is a redirect to insecure url and CAS is not supposed to follow redirects or actually access an insecure URL.

Has this been tested on a CAS 2.0 server to see what happens? I just tried it with a CAS 2 server and I couldn't tell what happened as no logging information appears to have been generated.

Thanks
    -Scott

Hi Scott, CAS 2 was working last time I tried it, but I have never tried CAS 3. Feel free to make whatever changes you think are appropriate, given you're looking after CAS integration and migration.

Comment

Ben,

I'll try it on CAS 2 again at work tomorrow and see what happens (though CAS 2 has almost no logging).

I'm pretty sure that it should not follow the redirect though so CAS 2 may be at fault here (or maybe it never actually sends the PGT). But I'll find out tomorrow. From my discussion with Andrew on this he made it sound like CAS should not follow the redirect request.

If this is the case then I'll update the applicationContext to reflect that.

Thanks
      -Scott

Comment

Working...
      X