X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new to ACEGI ,can any one send me a sample application?

Hi ,

I am new to ACEGI and also i have to implement it in no time..I went through pdf provided .It says some configuration.

I tried to access sf's CVS .It is giving some problems.

Any one please send me a zip file of sample application
    and a txt file along with it which say how to use that application.

send those files asap to my e-mail id

[email protected]

If it is very big enough to send it through e-mail ,can you please give me the link where i can download it?.

Advanced thanks,

Tom

The 0.7 release ships with a "acegi-security-sample-contacts-filter.war" as part of the binary distro. Just drop it into your servlet-container and try it; or extract it using a zip utility and look at the config files. It should give you a good basis on from which to work.

Comment

Originally posted by rrsIPOV
      The 0.7 release ships with a "acegi-security-sample-contacts-filter.war" as part of the binary distro. Just drop it into your servlet-container and try it; or extract it using a zip utility and look at the config files. It should give you a good basis on from which to work.
      Yes, exactly, always start with the Contacts Sample. It's also the fastest way to identify if your container works correctly with Acegi Security. A "reference application" if you like. :-)

Comment

Thank you very much

Hi ,

Thank you very much.
        I was stuck up in the middle i did'nt know that this contacts sample ships with 0.7.0 .(I thought that it is only accessible via CVS.sf.net which was giving problems).

Thanks again.

TOM

Comment

Re: Thank you very much

Originally posted by tom_bangalore
          I thought that it is only accessible via CVS.sf.net which was giving problems
          Following user requests, nightly snapshots can now be downloaded from a link on the http://acegisecurity.sourceforge.net/downloads.html page.

Comment

Working...
          X