Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitemesh + Spring + Acegi

Hi,
    We tried to integrate this 3 technologies in our app, for this we used the sitemeshacegi.jar and it seems to be a problem with the SitemeshFactory class (Class must implement the inherited abstract method Factory.isPathExcluded(String) ).

When we deploy the app ( jboss 3.2.3) we receive the following error :
    Code:
    ERROR [Engine] StandardContext[/test]: 
    Exception starting filter sitemesh com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.factory.FactoryException: Cannot construct Factory : com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.factory.DefaultFactory: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    Any new versions of this jar are available?[/code]

btw is there any example that uses other form of provider other than InMemoryDaoImpl?

Comment

I've not heard of the sitemeshacegi.jar file. Where did you get that, or what does it comprise? Acegi Security with SiteMesh?

Regarding your other question, there is also the JdbcDaoImpl included with Acegi Security.

Comment

I don't remember if I made a jar out of some classes or I found the jar already made. The ideea was that all the classes have this :
        Code:
         * @author Ben Alex
        the package "com.acegitech.core.sitemesh" contains :

Code:
         ContextConfigLoader.java
         ContextConfigLoaderEditor.java
         ContextDecoratorMapper.java
         DecoratorMapperFactory.java
         SitemeshFactory.java
         SpringSitemeshFilter.java
        Anyway the problem was that my decoretor xml in WEB-INF was decorator.xml and the default and the way I used it in sitemesf.xml was decorators.xml.
        Strange error I might say.

Sorry for all, my mistake.

Best regards,
        Catalin

Comment

Working...
        X