Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can acegi use hibernate?

can acegi use hibernate?

Hey, I'm certainly no expert here. But I would guess that since Acegi is built on the Spring Framework, and Spring can use Hibernate, Acegi should be able to use Hibernate as well. I'm assuming you want to use it in your authenticationDao. It is probably just a matter of configuration. I too will be attempting that approach, so if I get it, I'll post it here.

-James

Comment

If you want to use it for authenticating, you will need to simply write your own AuthenticationDAO (i.e. implement AuthenticationDAO) and then extend HibernateDaoSupport.

--Rexxe

Comment

It does work with hibernate

What Rexxe said is right .I use my UserDAO which extends org.springframework.orm.hibernate.support.Hibernat eDaoSupport and implements org.springframework.orm.hibernate.support.Hibernat eDaoSupport. It does
        work for me now

Comment

Yes indeed, you only need to implement AuthenticationDao on whatever data access object takes your fancy.

Another recent thread on how to go about Hibernate integration can be found at http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=12746.
          Last edited by robyn; May 19th, 2006, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X