Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TypeMismatchException in setting FilterInvocationDefinitionSource Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TypeMismatchException in setting FilterInvocationDefinitionSource

I get the following exception setting the filterInvocationDefinitionSource value:

Code:
    01 jun 2007 10:43:19 ERROR org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'filterInvocationInterceptor' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/security/securitySpringBeans.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterInvocationDefinitionSource] for property 'objectDefinitionSource'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Line appears to be malformed: CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
    Caused by: 
    org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterInvocationDefinitionSource] for property 'objectDefinitionSource'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Line appears to be malformed: CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
    Caused by: 
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Line appears to be malformed: CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
    with in my applicationcontext:
    Code:
        <bean id="filterChainProxy" class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
          <property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
             <value>
    			CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON			 
    			PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
    			/**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,authenticationProcessingFilter,exceptionTranslationFilter,filterInvocationInterceptor
             </value>			
          </property>
        </bean>
    no idea what is wrong as i am using the code from the example war (the contacts war, because the sample tutorial war didnt contain anything but some lib jars.

some version info of what i am using.
    Code:
    	<dependency>
    		<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
    		<artifactId>spring</artifactId>
    		<version>2.0.5</version>
    	</dependency>
    	<dependency>
    		<groupId>org.acegisecurity</groupId>
    		<artifactId>acegi-security</artifactId>
    		<version>1.0.3</version>
    	</dependency>
    thanks in advance for your replies

nevermind ...
    the error wasnt in setting the filterInvocationDefinitionSource but in objectDefinitionSource

this thread can be closed/removed

Comment

Working...
    X