X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run filter only for j_acegi_security_check?

Hi,
    First off, i am just very appreciate of folks helping me run with acegi. It's been wonderful not to be stuck.

I have written a filter that does some additional login processing that I added to the chain. The problem is that I only want my filter to run when the login processing is happening ( j_acegi_security_check). My login processing filter is doing some forwarding based upon user state and it's been difficult to keep going through this filter for every request, so that's why I want my loginProcessingFilter to happen only on the j_acegi_security_check request.

I added the j_acegi_security_check line to my filterChainProxy, with my additional filter (loginProcessingFilter) to the chain, but the problem is that my line doesn't get called.

/j_acegi_security_check/** This doesn't get called.
    /**= This is what gets called.

here is my actual config.

Thank you very very much!
    Phillp

<bean id="filterChainProxy" class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
    <property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
    <value>
    CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
    PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
    /j_acegi_security_check/**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,logoutFilte r,authenticationProcessingFilter,securityContextHo lderAwareRequestFilter,rememberMeProcessingFilter, anonymousProcessingFilter,loginProcessingFilter,ex ceptionTranslationFilter,filterInvocationIntercept or
    /**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,logoutFilte r,authenticationProcessingFilter,securityContextHo lderAwareRequestFilter,rememberMeProcessingFilter, anonymousProcessingFilter,exceptionTranslationFilt er,filterInvocationInterceptor
    </value>
    </property>
    </bean>

I would presume if it's not running the one you want, it doesn't match it. It would be useful to debug it and see what the actual value is.

Comment

Working...
    X