Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using acegi with jboss.

Hi all,
    I am using acegi to switch between secure and insecure channels and using jboss as my application server. I have have changed the default http connector port on jboss to use port 8090 but it does not work at all. Is there any more configuration I need to do in acegi?
    Help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Not that I know much about this, but I think you stand more chance of getting help if you provide more information. It would be useful to know what you mean by, it doesn't work. Is there a stacktrace? Have you turned the logging up, is there anything interesting coming out. Etc......... It's always useful to post the configuration as well.

Comment

Originally posted by karldmoore View Post
      Not that I know much about this, but I think you stand more chance of getting help if you provide more information. It would be useful to know what you mean by, it doesn't work. Is there a stacktrace? Have you turned the logging up, is there anything interesting coming out. Etc......... It's always useful to post the configuration as well.
      Thanks alot for you reply but I got it. The default port mapper in acegi is only configured with port 80 -> 443 and port 8080 -> 8443, so I needed to add 8090 -> 8443.

Comment

Working...
      X