Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Removing a secure url from PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing a secure url from PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap

Is there any way I can reset or remove the existing secure urls in PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap? There's only the addSecureURL() method.
    Does this mean I have to reset the server everytime I add or remove secure urls?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

So are you saying you basically want to change them at runtime?

Comment

Yes, i want to change them during runtime.
      But looking at the source of PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap, a List controls the secure urls:
      private List requestMap = new Vector();

Basically, I extended PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap to provide more behavior to suit my own needs.

Comment

I would say that is your best bet!

Comment

Thats the problem! When I extended from PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap , I cant overwrite requestMap coz its private. Anyway, If am to define my own requestMap, it would defeat the purpose of extending from PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap in the first place. Wish acegi could change the rights access from private to protected. It would make life much easier, maybe for me and others who choose to manipulate acegi the programmatic way.

Comment

Instead, you'll have to simply patch the PathBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap code. It's either that or copy and paste, I'd prefer the first option. As well as this, you might want to add this to JIRA.

Comment

Alright..thanks for your comments..

Comment

If you do JIRA this, can you post the link back here for reference.

Comment

Working...
                X