X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL Parameters Redirect

This is my first time configuring ACEGI. When a user attempts to login to a page that has parameters in the URL, the user is able to log in okay, but then is taken to the default page. If the user logs into a page whose URL does not have any parameters in it, they are able to log in successfully and return to the intended page.

What I would like to do is after the user logs in, return them to their page with their URL params still intact. I'm a little surprised that a URL with parameters takes the user to the default page so I might have something misconfigured, but ultimately I need to figure out how to return the user to a page with their parameters still in the URL (example: http://website/loggedInUser.htm?view=all).

Thanks for a point in the right direction!

Turns out I misdiagnosed the problem. Keeping the URL params intact works fine if a user who is not logged in attempts to access a page which a log in is needed. It's when a user comes to a page which has URL params, clicks the login button and proceeds to log in, the user is then taken to the homepage... which is how it's set up. I need to change it to go to the previous page which is an entirely different thing.

Comment

Working...
    X