X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are trying to set the query objects on the JdbcDaoImpl, which only has setters for the sql. Look at the code:

http://monkeymachine.co.uk/acegisecu...bcDaoImpl.html

Use the approach Karl described above (extending JdbcDaoImpl).

Comment

I'd be interested to know how you found the upgrade process. There were obviously a couple of hiccups but apart from those, how did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by karldmoore View Post
        I'd be interested to know how you found the upgrade process. There were obviously a couple of hiccups but apart from those, how did it go?
        I didn't actually upgrade, it was my first attempt getting acegi to work since we are considering using it in our business application. I found most of the documentations on the net and I got help from you when it came to jdbcdaoimpl.

Comment

Ok, my mistake. I read the original title of the thread and thought you were also doing an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by karldmoore View Post
            Ok, my mistake. I read the original title of the thread and thought you were also doing an upgrade.
            I would like to use my acegi webapplication as authentication and authorization module for several webapps also a common webapp for security but the problem is with request uri. My acegi webapp has to know which appliacation the request comes from( one way to do this is to have request parameter like &product=netbank ) so that it can redirect again after successful login. The problem is when I use {pageContext.request.contextPath} it gives me context path of acegi webapp not the one the request originally come from. Do you have a suggestion how to get around this ?

Comment

Working...
            X