X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding customVoter to a jsp.

Is it possible to ad a Voter to a JSP? This is the only placa besides in Hibernate, where my object methode is invoked. So is there a way to do this.

I know its possible for the objects in my service layer because I already fixed this. But Now I want it in my presentation layer and/or persistance layer.

Sorry I don't understand your question.

I don't think this is answering your question, but just in case: web request protection uses SecurityEnforcementFilter, which delegates to FilterSecurityInterceptor, which ultimately passes to an AccessDecisionManager. The AccessDecisionManager then polls some AccessDecisionVoter instances. But this only relates to deciding whether or not a particular request URI should be allowed or not. It doesn't do anything more than that.

I am tipping you are wondering how to protect a business method on a domain object without resorting to a services layer. Is that correct? If so, I thought I answered that in our last postings at http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=10994.
    Last edited by robyn; May 14th, 2006, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X