Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to use Acegi Security login for both spring framework app and regular servlet app Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Acegi Security login for both spring framework app and regular servlet app

Hello,

I am new to Acegi security and spring framework. Currently, we have a normal servlet application, but we want to migrate to spring framework and using acegi security for login, authorization and authentication. Before we migrate it, we have a new project to add to the current app, so we decide to use spring framework for the new app and integrate the page to the current app and on top of that we will use just one login page using the acegi security. I would like someone to give me an idea whether this way will work or not. If it can be done this way, can you give me some example how to do that.

My idea is to pass the user name and user roles through the HttpSession from Acegi security to the normal servlet, but I could not make it work.

Please help.
    Thanks,
    Bunard
    Last edited by BXY; May 19th, 2006, 07:21 AM.

Take a look at

http://acegisecurity.org/multiprojec...estFilter.html

which will substitute the request with one which is aware of Acegi Security information, making it available through the usual servlet API methods (getRemoteUser, isUserInRole etc).

Comment

Working...
    X