X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring Spring Security 3.x to have multiple entry points

I have a web application secured with Spring Security that needs two separate login forms. These two login forms are totally independent. I mean different login form, different url paths.

I know in Spring Security, I can configure fallback authentication, for example if LDAP authentication fails, then it will fall back to database authentication, but this is not what I'm looking for in this new project.

Can someone share how exactly I should configure this in Spring Security 3.x?

Thank you.

If, since the login forms are totally different, the application you reach is also different (that is other controllers and views but uses the same root context) one way to solve this might be to define different servlets for the two applications.

They will/can share the same services, repositories and other beans from the root context.

// pontus
    Last edited by ullgren; Apr 27th, 2013, 10:03 AM. Reason: First reply contained inaccurate information

Comment

#ullgren:
      May i know how to handle using different servlets??

Comment

Sorry I did some testing and my idea does not work. Seems you need to define the security context in the root context so it will be shared between all servlets in the same war.

Comment

Working...
        X