X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springSecurityFilterChain issue during JSON response

Our application is configured to use ContentNegotiationResolver to support web app request and REST with JSON response for mobile. It works fine for most of the use cases. Also configured springSecurityFilterChain bean for DelegatingFilterProxy which maps all of the request.

There are very few use cases where JSON response is huge during which the following error is thrown.

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [springSecurityFilterChain]: filter is unavailable.

Also these use cases do have some JSON response, but abruptly ends with the above error.

Sample Json Response with Error:
    {"customerId":"CUST100476","facilityForm":{"totalS anctioned":320000000,"totalPipelined":50000000,"to talOutstanding":0,"totalonBoarding":0,"dataAvailab le":true,"name":"All Products","limitDecrement":1000000,"outstandingDat e":1365497043076,"products":[{"children":[],"parent":{"children":[{"children":[],"parent":{"children":[{"children":[],"parent":{"children...
    [{"children":[],"Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [springSecurityFilterChain]: filter is unavailable.

please help and did anyone have faced similar issue?

Does the issue always happen for a given json response? If you remove the springSecurityFilterChain <filter-mapping> from the web.xml does it resolve the issue? What does the remaining stack look like? Do you have any other errors in the logs?

Comment

No, it doesn't happen all the time. I've created new Filterchain for .json and then I got the stack trace in the console.It's something to do with Jackson JSON parser. So, its not securityFilterChain issue but I think stack trace is somehow suppressed when using via securityFilterChain. thanks for your response.

Comment

Working...
      X